Rite of Welcome Confirmation candidates and families will be on:
Sunday, November 6, 2022 11:45 Mass.
During the Confirmation Rite of Welcome:
- Candidates are presented to the Parish community
- The community commits to supporting the Candidates during their preparation process
- Sponsors and parents specifically are asked for their commitment to providing the spiritual and moral support needed by the Candidates during their preparation time
- A connection is made between Baptism and Confirmation more tangible by the renewal of Baptismal Promises
- Candidates are invited to make a commitment to personal prayer, to community prayer by attending Mass, to take seriously all the preparation for Confirmation, at school, in the parish, and at home and finally to do their best to be the kind of person that Jesus wants them to be. We also invite their parents and guardians to witness this commitment and to promise to support and encourage their children in their endeavors.
SIGN UP FOR RITE OF WELCOME HERE!