There will be an AARP Driver Safety program on October 11 and 12, 2023 (2 Day Course) from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM. You must attend both classes.
- $20 for AARP Members
- $25 for non-members
You must pre-register by calling Call 586-254-4433 Office Secretary or Marilyn Cito, Parish Nurse 586-254-4433 Ext #320 or via email at Marilync@stol.church
The Program includes:
• 8 Hour Program taught in two, 4 hour sessions:
• Taught by an expert facilitator
• Helps drivers refine existing skills
• Helps develop safe, defensive driving techniques
• No tests!
Class Topics covered:
• Vision and hearing changes
• Effects of medication
• Reaction time changes
• Left turns and other right-of-way situations
• New laws and how they affect you
• Hazardous driving situations
Graduates of the program may be eligible to receive a state mandated multiyear discount on their auto insurance premiums.